At CCP Web Design, we study the art of messaging.
- What makes one message hit where another falls flat?
- What time of day is bet to send an email message?
- How much art is too much?
- Should email blast be short enough not to scroll?
- Should an email message be in plain text?
The answer for all of those questions is IT DEPENDS. It depends on what you are selling. What time of the day your customers are prone to click. What your Google Analytics tell us about previous messages. And every company, product or service is different. Want someone to help you sort out the messages and deliver a message that produces results? Let’s get started ….